Mon to Sun: 10 am – 8 pm
Last admission is one hour before closing time; the pools are emptied 30 minutes before closing time.
Accessibility by public transport:
Bus lines 15 & 39 to Wörther-See-Straße; bus line 5 to Kallebad (Saarstraße).
What we have to offer…
The Kallebad outdoor pool is the perfect place for bathing with lots of attractions and spacious facilities. You can explore 2,614 m² of water in the following pools:
- Size: 50 x 21 m
- Area: 1,050 m²
- 8 swimming lanes (50 m each)
- Depth: 1.40 m to 2 m
- Size: 12 x 11 m
- Area: 132 m²
- Diving boards: 3 m board and 1 m board
- Depth: 3.80 m
- Size: 43 x 24 m
- Area: 1,032 m²
- Apparatus: wide water slide
- Depth: 60 cm to 1.35 m
Water playing area for families and toddlers
- The pool edge, water surface and stepping stones cover 500 m²
- Area: 112 m²
- Apparatus: paddling pool, water mushroom, elephant slide, Archimedean spiral, stepping stones, water wheel, dam, floor fountains for interactive games, small slide, and more…
- Depth: max. 40 cm
- Four large parasols provide sufficient UV protection.
Kallebad outdoor pool also features a lawn with around 30,000 m² of space, a family playing area in the water with a sludge playground and lots more interesting equipment, courts for badminton, basketball, beach volleyball (2), fun ball (2) and table tennis, a sunbathing area for nudist bathers, a sun deck and a swimming pool restaurant with a nice terrace.