Indoor swimming pool
Monday – Tuesday and Thursday – Friday 7 – 9:45 pm,
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm,
Sunday 8 – 10 am and 2 – 6 pm
Women’s swimming Saturday 8 – 10 am
Baby swimming Sunday 10 am – 1:30 pm (Not during the Hessian summer holidays)
Monday – Friday:
Non-swimmer pool 8 am – 8 pm,
Swimmer’s pool and diving bay 9 am – 8 pm.
Saturday – Sunday:
Non-swimmer and swimmer pools as well as diving bay 8 am – 8 pm.
The ticket office closes one hour and the pool closes 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
Frei- und Hallenbad Kleinfeldchen
Accessibility by public transport:
Bus lines 4, 17, 23, 24, 27, 45 & 47 to Kleinfeldchen.
Active leisure in any weather? Look no further!
Kleinfeldchen thrills visitors of all ages with a 1.003 mq indoor pool and a 2.125 mq outdoor pool.
The indoor pool is divided into the following sections:
- Size: 25 x 17 m
- Area: 425 mq
- 6 swimming lanes (25 m each)
- Depth: 1.40 to 1.80 m
- Size: 11 x 11 m
- Area: 121 mq
- Depth: 0.75 to 1.35 m
Parent and child area
- Area: 27 mq
- Depth: 0 to 0.40 m
- Water temperature: 32°C with an air temperature of 36°C
The outdoor pool features 2,125 mq of water in the following sections:
- Size: 50 x 18 m
- Area: 900 mq
- 7 swimming lanes (50 m each)
- Depth: 2 m
- Size: 18 x 20 m
- Area: 360 mq
- Diving boards: 10 m board, 1 m board, 3 m board, 5 and 10 m platform
- Depth: 4.70 m
- Size: 37 x 16 m
- Area: 592 mq
- Depth: 0.75 to 1.35 m
- Great water slide and high-speed slide with two parallel lanes (80 m each)
- Underwater current
- Whirlpool loungers
- Floor bubblers
- Massage tables
- Two large, curved pools
- slide about eight meters wide
- child-friendly stream
- further attractions
The outdoor area features a 20,000 mq sunbathing lawn and numerous courts for badminton, basketball, streetball and volleyball. You’ll also find table tennis tables, playground apparatus, gym equipment, a sand playground, a sunbathing terrace and an outdoor pool restaurant.
Please note: You will need a padlock to use the lockers in the outdoor pool area. You can bring your own or buy one at the kiosk. In the entrance area, you will also find small safety deposit boxes that can be used with a one-euro coin (e.g. for car keys, money, jewellery or watches).
- Wheelchair access to the indoor and outdoor pool
- Elevator in the indoor pool
- Wheelchair lift
- Wheelchair-friendly changing facilities
- Five disabled parking spaces (three by the main entrance and two in the general parking area)