Aqua fitness for pregnant women
Bathing area: Monday to Sunday 8 am – 10 pm
Sauna area: Monday to Sunday 9 am – 10 pm
The ticket office closes one hour and the sauna closes 30 minutes before the end of opening hours.
Accessibility by public transport:
Bus line 18 to Thermalbad.
A great exercise for mothers-to-be…
We are delighted to announce the return of our pre- and postnatal aqua fitness courses at the Thermalbad Aukammtal – the perfect exercise for mothers-to-be.
Our special aqua fitness courses for pregnant women feature targeted exercises to promote the health and well-being of mothers and their babies. As soon as you enter the water, you’ll experience a lightness and weightlessness that will allow you to effortlessly maintain or even improve your fitness and mobility during pregnancy.
The rhythmic movements in the water gently massage the entire body and exert pressure on the veins, which has many positive effects:
- Venous return is promoted which, in turn, prevents water retention, varicose veins and thrombosis.
- Blood circulation is improved to supply essential nutrients to the entire body.
- The connective tissue becomes firmer.
- Your baby benefits from optimum protection, and the rhythmic movements promote your child’s overall motoric development and coordination.
- As active, pregnant women are more productive and more relaxed, they are optimally prepared for childbirth.
Course times from 30.08.2021
Tuesday, 8:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
No advance booking is required for the pre- and postnatal aqua fitness courses. It costs EUR 4.50 to attend the pre- and postnatal aqua fitness courses. Please always remember to purchase an online ticket to access the bathing facilities.
The course is held in deep and shallow water and is intended to be a healthy additional activity that prepares pregnant women for childbirth. You should discuss your participation with your gynaecologist before your first lesson.